Hold Harmless Agreement
I certify that I:
- Have read all of the Factory Works Clay Studio rules and guidelines and agree to comply with the same,
- Agree to observe and obey all rules and warnings given by the instructor, staff, representatives, or agents of the Clay Studio.
- Understand that there are risks, such as injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, or even death, which may occur from my use of, or activities within the Clay Studio.
- Have no medical condition(s) which would prevent the safe operation of tools and equipment,
- Agree that I shall hold harmless the Clay Studio, its Agents, Officers, and employees, and any Officers, Board Members, and members of the Clay Studio from any damages from either injury or illness resulting from my use of any of such facilities, tools, and equipment,
- Understand that Studio Managers have the right to discontinue membership of any member who does not comply with membership duties and responsibilities or does not participate in harmony with other members,
- Understand that Factory Works, the ClayStudio, the studio managers, or other members will not be held responsible for the loss of work in the firing process or for any personal property that may go missing,
With membership, I understand that, from time to time, I may be called upon to assist in Clay Studio cleaning and maintenance efforts.
This agreement shall remain in effect until canceled in writing by me or by an authorized representative of the Clay Studio or Factory Works or reaches its expiration at the end of its Term.
- Factory Works’ website via the internet and accessible to anyone
- Factory Works social media sites via the internet and accessible to anyone
- Printed Factory Works newsletters
- Email newsletters sent by Factory Works
I further understand that no special compensation will be provided to me for use of my image and that I may not be informed in advance of the specific use of my image. I understand that my image, likeness and voice may be protected by Pennsylvania statute and cannot be used without my written consent.